Account Executive Flanders & south-Netherlands
B2B sales is what gets you going in the morning (apart from a decent cup of coffee) ? You like to work in an energetic, supportive and fun team ? Working for a financially healthy startup that is about to burst out of its seams is your idea of a good time ?
Then get yous ass over here and start selling our products !
Over 6.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth. We are currently 10 people strong, but we will grow to just under 30 people by end 2020.
As our Account Executive, you will:
- be our boots on the ground in Flanders and the south of the Netherlands. You'll visit real estate agents to spread the Nodalview word, and sign them up of course !
- As you grow your customer base, word of mouth will start to kick in, and you will get more and more inbound leads.
- You sign up clients, and make sure they get onboarded well; you guide them towards our how-to webinars, and answer any questions they may have. Once thoroughly onboarded, we see very low churn rates.
- You will be reporting to our Thomas, our CEO. and after a 1 to 2 years, to our VP of Sales. You’ll get a great deal of freedom and responsibility in organising your job in the way you see fit.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package, including an attractive commission system.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
You can sell to small to medium sized businesses like no other (we don't care about your degree, it's your skills that matter).
- You have enough "Wolf of Wall Street" to close the deal, but you are humble enough to listen and cooperate with your clients and your colleagues. We don't do macho/macha at Nodalview, so if your that kinda guy/girl, we're not the company for you.
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- Of course you can speak and write Dutch very well. You are proficient in English, because that's our company language, French is a plus.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.