Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience. With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster thanks to tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.
At Nodalview, we believe in the modernisation of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way while keeping a strong human-first approach.
Nodalview supports over 10.000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.
As our Android Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Constantly monitoring the performance and leading the optimization of our Android app, based on continuous customer feedback.
Building new app features and ensuring a smooth integration with our web application and with our backend
that processes the image data coming in from the app, to high quality pictures, 360° panoramas, VR tours and video.
- As we grow more and more internationally; adapting our apps to local requirements, such as different languages, …
- Keeping communication flowing between Mobile Development and all other parts of the company: e.g. customer input that Customer Success is getting, aligning with the web development people, …
Coaching and possibly managing future (Android) Developers.
Structuring and organizing your development activities, in close cooperation with your fellow Mobile Engineers.
You will be reporting to our Lead Mobile Engineer and cooperating closely with our CTO and CEO. You’ll have a great deal of freedom and responsibility in organising your job in the way you see fit. Since we are growing fast, your team will probably grow over the coming years.
Who are we looking for ?
- You have at least 3 years in Android development with Java and you’ve worked with the following:
- Android Studio, Android SDK and core Android services and patterns persistence layers & caching mechanisms
- Understanding of RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically git and git-flow
- You know about different architectures for Android applications and structure your code accordingly
- You test your code and practice TDD
- You know the importance of security and you follow the best industry security practices
- You’re a fast learner, especially keeping in touch with the evolution and changes of Android
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to get your point across clearly and concisely
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our values:
Follow your passion - We do what we love...with love.
Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders!
Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and work together. Always.
Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and make our stuff better in steps, until it’s awesome.
Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile :) of surprise on our customer’s faces is what keeps us going.
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us if you have any question or remark.