Want to be at the forefront of developing the most user-friendly photo & visuals app for real estate professionals all around the globe ? Fancy a lot of responsibility in a very open atmosphere in a young and rapidly growing company ?
Then give us a shout ! We’re looking for you !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we secured € 4,1 M in funding to support our further international growth.
As our Android Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Building new app features and ensuring a smooth integration with our web application and with our backend
that processes the image data coming in from the app, to high quality pictures, 360° panoramas, VR tours and video.
- As we grow more and more internationally; adapting our apps to local requirements, such as different languages, …
- Keeping communication flowing between Mobile Development and all other parts of the company: e.g. customer input that Customer Success is getting, aligning with the web development people, …
Structuring and organizing your development activities, in close cooperation with your fellow Mobile Engineers.
You will be reporting to our Lead Mobile Engineer and cooperating closely with our CTO and CEO. You’ll have a great deal of freedom and responsibility in organising your job in the way you see fit. Since we are growing fast, your team will probably grow over the coming years.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- You have 1-3 years in Android development with Java and you’ve worked with the following:
- Android Studio, Android SDK and core Android services and patterns
- persistence layers & caching mechanisms
- Understanding of RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically git and git-flow
- You actively use design patterns in the development process (MVVM, MVP or similar)
- You know the importance of security and you follow the best industry security practices
- You’re a fast learner, especially keeping in touch with the evolution and changes of Android
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to get your point across clearly and concisely
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) us if you have any question or remark.