Communication & Content Interns - Paid internship (1 French speaker // 1 English speaker)
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. This last year, we have grown from 5 to 30 people, and we will grow even stronger in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale and conquer the market ! We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain and Italy.
The marketing department is growing fast with the main goal of bringing as many hot leads as possible to the sales reps ! That's why we are actively looking for two interns :
- an English speaker Communication & Content intern
- a French speaker Communication & Content intern
As our Communication & Content Intern you will support Philippe, our Communication manager to deliver varied projects in english or french in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
If you are an innovative self-starter with strong communication and written skills and if you are a native english speaker or a native french speaker you are very welcome in our team !
Sounds like fun ? Then give us a shout !
Here are some examples of topics you could work on:
- Blog management
- Community Management
- E-mail marketing
- Landing Page editing
- SEO / ASO
- Video creation
- Press Release
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
- The chance to contribute in the definition of our communication strategy, propose your ideas and produce your own content.
- Salary package (internship level)
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- Bachelor-level and above (communication, marketing...)
- Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- Strong organisational skills
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner
- You are a native
English speaker or you are a native French speaker (yes we are looking for two interns!)
- You are detail oriented and a professional at finding mistakes in a text
- You have good written skills and creating content is something you enjoy
- Extra knowledge of English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Dutch is a plus
- Valid EU work permit
- Strong interest in digital communication and content creation
- Bonus if you have experience in Saas products or if you have experience in managing a personnal Blog
- Start date : December 2020 or later
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.