Communication & Content Marketer (FR&EN)
How about getting the responsibility to define, and execute, the content marketing strategy of a fast growing scale-up ? Fancy unleashing your skills & creativity on a high-paced and vibrant work atmosphere ? Does working in a low-bureaucracy, high-cooperation bunch of people sound like your cup of tea ?
Then we probably need to talk ;) .
Over 8.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany and The Netherlands. We are currently 15, no, wait, already 25 people strong. We will grow to about 35 people by end 2020.
The marketing department is growing fast with as main goal bringing as many hot leads as possible to the sales reps !
As our Communication & Content Marketeer you'll make a valuable contribution to this marketing mission. We have a strong product that now sells mostly through word of mouth (7 out of 10 sales). This approach has brought us a strong revenue stream. The main challenge of our marketing team is to spread the word and bring our solution to the attention of real estate agents in every city and every town.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Together with Julien, our Marketing Manager, you will get to define Nodalview's Content Marketing Strategy and our Communication & PR strategy. You'll translate these strategies into a communication & PR planning and you'll execute this planning like a boss.
- Starting from a thorough understanding of our customers' needs and requirements, you'll create and overlook Nodalview's tone of voice.
- Together with Nina, our senior graphic designer, you'll make beautiful content, based on our customer's journey. You'll write the copy of a wide variety of articles, videos, social media, e-mail campaigns, landing pages.... Content that builds great engagement and ultimately, conversion. In short; content that gets the job done.
- Of course your content should be SEO optimized :).
- You'll coordinate marketings projects small and large, cooperating with colleagues from the marketing team, product team, designers, PR and other professionals. Think website redesign, email campaigns, landing pages, socials, SEA/SEO strategies, ...
- You’ll get lots of autonomy in structuring and organizing your work in the way you think is most efficient and effective.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- You have a relevant bachelor's or master's degree (communication, marketing, journalism, languages, …) or equivalent based on your experience.
- You can rely on at least 3 years of work experience with writing content and you have a strong marketing knowledge (SEO, content planning, …). If you're recently graduated, we're sorry but we're really looking for someone who has been around the block a couple of times. Also, if you mostly have graphical design experience, we're sorry but we are really looking for strong content creation experience.
- Important: you master French at native level, with very strong writing skills, and you have excellent communication skills in English.
- You can figure out stuff on your own and you take initiative.
- You can adapt to changing circumstances and you're a fast learner.
You speak your mind in a respectful way and you easily reach out to others to ask for help, discuss and agree upon something, ...
- You have a great eye for detail (did you spot the typo in this job post ;) ?)
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
Bonus points for:
- experience in marketing SaaS solutions
- Hubspot expertise
- experience in working for a digital (advertising) agency
- fluency in any other language
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us if you have any question or remark.
Please apply with a CV in French or English and a cover letter in French.