Customer Service Expert - French and Dutch speaking
Do you feel like conquering the real estate world together with us, one customer at a time? Do you get a kick out of helping others and making every customer contact a fun and pleasant experience for both the customer and yourself ?
Then we want you to join our team!
Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high-quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience. With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster thanks to tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.
At Nodalview, we believe in the modernization of the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way while keeping a strong human-first approach.
Nodalview supports over 10.000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London, and Madrid.
About the position
As the main point of contact for our dutch speaking customers you will ensure their success by getting them up to speed with Nodalview as fast as possible and also respond to ongoing questions via chat and email so that these customers can continue their day with a smile on their face. You will :
- Manage and resolve daily client requests for our software and hardware products, and general company information in Dutch & French
Resolve product and service challenges that require cooperating with other departments outside of the Customer Success department
Grow client relations in the Flemish customer base and proactively come up with ideas to drive improvements in adoption and retention
- Work independently and translate information and best practices from other markets to yours and identify the best way to communicate to your customers
- Participate and help build the customer experience strategy for the Dutch-speaking market together with the Dutch-speaking sales team
Who are we looking for ? To truly be successful at this job you'll need:
- Fluency in Dutch & French (both spoken and written). English is also required as this is the spoken language internally at Nodalview.
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills
- Great conflict resolution skills, self-awareness, empathy, and solution orientation
Customer focus, with the ability to build customer relationships and customer confidence and represent them internally
- A driven market focus and personal accountability, you will be the voice of our dutch clients
- Having over 1 year of customer success, support, or service experience with clear personal accountability in any field is a great bonus
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life!
- An environment with highly skilled technical staff in different domains: mobile, web, image processing, computer vision, data management, ...
- A strong salary package, above market with several significant fiscal optimizations.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
A balance between life & work: we believe someone gives his best at work only when his/her private life is respected.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our values:
Be passionate - We love what we do
Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and continuously improve
Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders
Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile on our customers' faces is what keeps us going
Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and we work together, always
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us if you have any question or remark.