Customer Service Intern (Paid internship)
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphones. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. This last year, we have grown from 5 to 50 people, and we will grow even stronger in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain and Italy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to team up with the Customer Service folks here at Nodalview! As our Customer Service intern, you will be working with our international Customer Service Team and will be in direct contact with our customers and assist them in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment so if you are an adaptive self-starter, autonomous, with strong communication and writing skills you are very welcome in our team !
Here are some examples of topics you'll be working on:
Proactively identify customers that might be experiencing problems and reach out to them to help, even before they come to us !
Advise and guide our customers through the use of Nodalview.
- Participate in the knowledge base growth by writing, reviewing, updating and potentially translating knowledge base articles.
- Forecast and track key knowledge base metrics to better understand our customers and optimize our strategy.
- Transfer customer feedbacks to the product team to add improvements and new features requests to our solution that would delight our customers even more !
- Participate in building the Nodalview customer experience strategy.
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company.
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, so we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
Masters level and above (End of study internships, Gap year internships)
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- You can communicate well with others
- You have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You like work in a techy environment.
- You have to do an internship of minimum 4 months.
- You can work with the Office Suite. Bonus points for being able to work with the Adobe suite or a CRM system.
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written).
- You have a valid EU work permit
- START DATE: October 2021 or January 2022
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on email@example.com if you have any question or remark.