Customer Service Intern (Paid internship)
Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience. With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster thanks to tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.
At Nodalview, we believe in the modernisation of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way while keeping a strong human-first approach.
Nodalview supports over 10.000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to team up with the Customer Service folks here at Nodalview! As our Customer Service intern, you will be working with our international Customer Service Team and will be in direct contact with our customers and assist them in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment so if you are an adaptive self-starter, autonomous, with strong communication and writing skills you are very welcome in our team !
Here are some examples of topics you'll be working on:
Proactively identify customers that might be experiencing problems and reach out to them to help, even before they come to us !
Advise and guide our customers through the use of Nodalview.
- Participate in the knowledge base growth by writing, reviewing, updating and potentially translating knowledge base articles.
- Forecast and track key knowledge base metrics to better understand our customers and optimize our strategy.
- Transfer customer feedbacks to the product team to add improvements and new features requests to our solution that would delight our customers even more !
- Participate in building the Nodalview customer experience strategy.
Who are we looking for ?
Masters level and above (End of study internships, Gap year internships)
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- You can communicate well with others
- You have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You like work in a techy environment.
- You have to do an internship of minimum 4 months.
- You can work with the Office Suite. Bonus points for being able to work with the Adobe suite or a CRM system.
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written).
- You have a valid EU work permit
- START DATE: June 2022
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our values:
Be passionate - We love what we do
Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and continuously improve
Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders
Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile on our customers' faces is what keeps us going
Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and we work together, always
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.