Customer Success Advisor (NL)
Do you feel like conquering the real estate world together with us, one customer at a time ? Do you get a kick out of helping others and making every customer contact a fun and pleasant experience for both the customer, and yourself ?
Then we want you to join our team !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. We recently secured €4,1 M in funding to support our further international growth. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Germany.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Advisor to team up with our the cheerful Customer Success crew here at Nodalview.
When working as a Customer Success Advisor at Nodalview you will be wearing many hats. Your first responsibility is to offer direct customer support in dutch via chat, email and telephone, to ensure that our customers' questions are solved as soon as possible, so that these customers can continue their day with a smile on their face. However there are many other elements to the job too ! You will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and resolve daily client requests for our software and our products, and general company information
Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, making sure the correction or adjustment happens as soon as possible, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Manage challenging customers and problems that require cooperating with other departments outside of the Customer Success department
Maintain customer records by updating account information
Grow client relations and work closely with the web development team to identify and fix bugs
- Work independently to master the best way to draw up emails to customers, as well as master our platform and the tools we offer to our customers
- Participate and help building the customer experience strategy
- You will report to Aline, our Customer Success Team Lead, and you'll be working closely with the rest of the team: Odile, Naïoumi, Oscar and Iris.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A strong and flexible salary.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ? To truly kick ass in this job you'll need:
- Fluency in French and English (both spoken and written). You'll be using both these languages all day long, so you really need to be strong at them.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good conflict resolution skills
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to build customer relationships and customer confidence.
- Bonus points for:
- Having over 1 year of customer support experience
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) us if you have any question or remark.