Customer Success Intern
Over 6.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth. We are currently 15, no, wait, already 25 people strong. We will grow to about 30 people by end of 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to team up with the Customer Success folks here at Nodalview. What you will be doing:
- Helping out our clients by answering their phone calls, chatting with them online, responding to e-mail, ...
- Dispatching client issues to the right person within Nodalview to solve the issue, or solving the issue yourself.
- Following up if the client's issue has effectively been solved.
Sounds like fun ? Then give us a shout ! :)
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, so we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- You can communicate well with others
- Hou have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You like work in a techy environment.
- You have to do an internship of minimum 2 months.
- You can work with the Office Suite. Bonus points for being able to work with the Adobe suite or a CRM system.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and you can communicate in English in a professional context.
- You have a valid EU work permit
Even more bonus points if you have experience in SaaS products.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on email@example.com if you have any question or remark.