Customer Success Manager
Do you feel like conquering the real estate world together with us, one customer at a time ? Do you get a kick out of helping others and making every customer contact a fun and pleasant experience for both the customer, and yourself ?
Then we want you to join our team !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. We recently secured €4,1 M in funding to support our further international growth. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Germany.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to team up with our cheerful Customer Success crew here at Nodalview.
Your main responsibility will be to advise our customers get as much value as possible out of using Nodalview, so that they are delighted in using our solution, and will keep recommending us to their fellow real estate agents ! Of course all of this will translate to hitting our KPI’s, such as NPS, C-SAT, CES.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Follow up the relationship with customers; measure and analyze Nodalview’s performance for these customers, and define actions to keep user satisfaction and retention on awesome levels.
Proactively identify customers that might be experiencing problems and reach out to them to help, even before they come to us !
- Build projects & processes to make sure customers easily start using our solution, to build customer loyalty and to convert customers into advocates for our solution.
- Spot high potential customers and encourage upsell the Nodalview package that suits them best.
- Transfer customer feedbacks to the product team to add improvements and new features requests to our solution that would delight our customers even more !
- Participate in building the Nodalview customer experience strategy .
You will report to Aline, our Customer Success Team Lead, and you'll be working closely with the rest of the team: Odile, Naïoumi, Oscar, Mathilde and Iris.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A strong and flexible salary.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ? To truly kick ass in this job you'll need:
At least 2 years of work experience in customer-facing role
- Fluency in French and English (both spoken and written). You'll be using both these languages all day long, so you really need to be strong at them.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to build customer relationships and customer confidence.
- You are an excellent communicator who knows how to adjust to each individual they come in contact with and work well in team
- Able to multi-task
- Bonus points for:
Experience with a Customer Relationship Management Software - CRM (such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) and/or a ticketing/conversational system (such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, etc.)
- Any additional language such as Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or German
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) us if you have any question or remark.
Please bear in mind that for most of our open positions, we are receiving a lot of applications. Because of this, we unfortunately can’t always provide you individual feedback concerning your application. If you’d like to have more feedback on your application, feel free to reach out to us !