Customer Success Team Lead
Does seeing a whole bunch of happy clients put a smile on your face ? Do you get a kick out of building customer journeys that are just right, guiding your customers to just the right information and just the right offers, at just the right time ? Does working in a low-bureaucracy, high-cooperation, high paced scale-up sound like your cup of tea ? Do you fancy leading a team of Customer Succes folks that you will love (we promise ! :) ) ?
Then contact us ! We might just be a match made in heaven.
Over 8.000 real estate agents (and counting !) use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth. Our product turns out to be quite Corona-crisis proof, since it enables real estate agents to do top-notch online property visits.
We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany and The Netherlands. We are currently 15, no, wait, already 25 people strong. We will grow to about 35 people by end 2020.
As our Customer Success Team Lead you will focus on making our customers really successful with our product, so that we are really succesful with our customers.You will have the following responsibilities:
- Further building and optimizing a great customer journey, in cooperation with all of the Nodalview departments.
Cooperating with the development team so that they can focus their product development on the features that matter most to our customers.
- Coordinating the creation of informative content for our customers (blogs, vlogs, FAQ, video-training, ...). You will get ample opportunity to get your hands dirty and create a large part of this content yourself.
Leading our team of 3 Customer Succes Specialists and 1 intern. Together you will ensure that our customers can get as much value out of Nodalview as possible, with as little effort as possible. In the future this team will most probably grow.
- Continuously optimizing the customer support process, so that we provide fast and high quality answers to customer questions, in the most efficient way for you and your team.
- Developing strategies to keep churn at the low level it is right now, and to boost upselling to our customers. Implementing these strategies together with your team, and continuously evaluating and finetuning these strategies.
- You'll report directly to Thomas, our CEO. You’ll get lots of autonomy in structuring and organizing your work in the way you think is most efficient and effective.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- You have a relevant bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent based on your experience.
- You can rely on at least 3 years of work experience in a Customer Support/Success position.
- You master both the concepts of modern customer success management, as well as the practical execution and the tricky details of it.
- You have a knack for optimizing processes and setting up client focused structures & procedures.
- You have a one-to-many mindset, we're not looking for a key-account manager.
- You know how to build a solid upselling strategy ànd execute it.
- You have really strong analytical skills and you can build clear and accurate quantitative monitoring tools for your processes and strategies.
- You can combine working high-level on structures and processes, with hands-on work such as creating content, taking customer support calls, ...
- You are proficient in written & spoken English and ideally also French. Bonus points for other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, ...
Efficiency and goal-focus are your second nature
- You can adapt to changing circumstances and you're a fast learner.
You speak your mind in a respectful way and you easily reach out to others to ask for help, discuss and agree upon something, ...
Bonus points for:
- Experience in SaaS companies
- Hubspot expertise
- Experience with Intercom customer success software
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us if you have any question or remark.