Data Analytics Intern
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. In 2020, we have grown from 15 to 40 people, and we plan to grow to about 80 people in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale, hard. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and have recently expanded into Portugal, Spain and Italy, with more European markets to follow this year.
The Nodalview Data Analytics team is growing fast and we are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analytics Intern to help us discover valuable insights from the Real Estate market and help our customers make the most of their digital initiatives. What you will be doing:
Contribute to the improvement of our own internal Data Analytics platform.
Build additional ETL pipelines to broaden our Data Acquisition processes.
- Interact with and improve Machine Learning models to analyse and extract valuable information from Real Estate photos and panoramas.
Conduct detailed analyses on Real Estate data and create valuable reports, helping our teams improve our product and make our clients thrive.
Sounds like fun ? Then give us a shout !
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool brand new office
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimise: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- You have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset, while enjoying taking ownership of what you work on.
- You have, if no real experience yet, at least a strong interest in Data Management and ETL processes, from acquiring raw data to delivering clear insights in a user-friendly web-interface.
- You already have some experience coding with Python and/or Ruby.
- You understand how RESTful APIs work and are constructed.
You are familiar with SQL databases and the AWS environment (ElasticBeanstalk, Lambda, SageMaker, API Gateway).
- You are familiar with source code versioning tools, such as git.
- Your English communication skills are sufficient to communicate in a professional context and you have the ability to get your point across clearly and concisely.
- You have a valid EU work permit.
- You can do at least 3 months of internship.
- You can start your internship in Septembre 2021.
- Last but definitely not least, you are really motived to learn and experiment with new technologies in a fast-pace environment.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.