Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we secured € 4,1 M in funding to support our further international growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps intern here at Nodalview. What you will be doing:
Build a system for using dynamically allocated virtual servers according to the current needs of the application and the available resources in the different regions of AWS
Direct research into the feasibility of major changes/overhaul for the system infrastructure.
Sounds like fun? Then give us a shout!
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say, friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing SaaS company
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for?
To truly kick ass in this position:
- You have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset while enjoying taking ownership of what you work on.
- You have, if no real experience yet, at least a strong interest in managing a MicroServices environment
- Knowledge of GIT branching strategy is a must.
- You differentiate yourself with your drive to automate manual operations.
You are familiar with AWS
- You have a valid EU work permit.
- You can do at least 3 months of internship.
- Last but definitely not least, you are really motivated to learn and experiment with new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Have a Question?
Feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or remarks.