Digital Marketing / Growth Hacking - Paid internship
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth. We are currently 10, no, wait, already 15 people strong. We will grow to just under 40 people by end 2020.
The marketing department is growing fast with the main goal of bringing as many hot leads as possible to the sales reps ! That's why we are actively looking for digital marketing interns. As our Digital Marketing Intern you will help our marketing manager to deliver marketing projects in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, so if you are an innovative self-starter with strong communication skills, you are very welcome in our team !
Here are some examples of topics you could work on:
- Inbound marketing and marketing automation (using Hubspot)
- CRM : lead/customer database management and optimization
- E-mail marketing
- Analytics (Website and app-related)
- Funnel optimization
- Website management
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
- The chance to contribute in the definition of our marketing strategy
- Salary package (internship level)
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- Bachelor-level and above
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- Hou have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner
- You can speak and write French very well, and you master spoken and written English sufficiently to communicate in a professional context
- Valid EU work permit
- Strong interest in digital marketing and growth hacking
Bonus if you have experience in Saas products or with marketing and analytic tools
- Start date : June 2020 or later
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.