Experienced Graphic Designer
Would you like to put your stamp on the image of a fast-growing scale-up that is about to spread out all over the world ? Fancy unleashing your skills & creativity on a high-paced and vibrant work atmosphere ? Does working in a low-bureaucracy, high-cooperation bunch of people sound like your cup of tea ?
Then we probably need to talk ;) .
Over 6.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Germany.
As our Graphic Designer you'll make a valuable contribution to this growth. We have a strong product that now sells mostly through word of mouth (7 out of 10 sales). This approach has brought us a strong revenue stream. The main challenge of our marketing team is to spread the word and bring our solution to the attention of real estate agents in every city and every town.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Designing marketing materials for trade fairs, social media posts, PR material, newsletters, marketing funnel mails, ...
- Further defining, in cooperation with Julien, our Marketing Manager, the Nodalview brand identity and translating it into concrete guidelines and into materials we can all use (templates, ...).
Coaching Graphic Design Interns to maximize their learning experience as well as the value they provide for Nodalview.
- If you have some UI/UX expertise you would like to bring to the table, you are very welcome to cooperate with our Web and Mobile Engineers to design the all-new-and-improved version of our web and mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- You will report to Julien, and you'll cooperate very closely with everyone else here at Nodalview.
You’ll get autonomy in structuring and organizing your work in the way you think is most efficient and effective.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- You are a bit of a maniac when it comes to graphic design. We don't care that much about degrees and stuff. Blow us away with your portfolio and your previous achievements and we'll be happy campers.
- Ideally you already have 3 years of experience in a related position.
- You can figure out stuff on your own and you take initiative.
- You can adapt to changing circumstances and you're a fast learner.
You speak your mind in a respectful way and you easily reach out to others to ask for help, discuss and agree upon something, ...
- Bonus points for experience in UI/UX !
- You are proficient in English, French or Dutch is a plus.
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) us if you have any question or remark.