Who ever said that Finance was boring !? Here at Nodalview, it certainly is not ! We promise. How about getting a good grip on all financials in a booming and financially healthy scale-up ? How about cooperating with 50 people that want to win together and that are just also just simply fun to work with ?
Sound like your cup of tea ? Then hit that apply button; we can't wait to meet you !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. In 2020, we have grown from 15 to 40 people, and we plan to grow to about 80 people in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale, hard. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and have recently expanded into Portugal, Spain and Italy, with more European markets to follow this year.
As our Financial Controller, you will play a key role in ensuring that we stay financially healthy:
- You monitor and continuously optimize all financial processes, such as the outgoing & incoming invoicing and payment flows, supplier management, company expense management, ...
- You are responsible for the month, quarter & year end closes, and for all financial reporting. You'll develop and maintain internal reports summarizing our performance. Moreover you will draw up the reporting we present monthly to the Board.
- You are the driving force behind the business planning & reporting for our existing business and our new go-to-markets in new countries we will be deploying in.
- You are Nodalview's SPOC in our cooperation with our accountant Qristalfin (specialized in scale-up finance).
- You report directly to Maxim, our VP Finance & Operations, and you'll work closely with Francuaza, our Office Manager.
- As you probably will have guessed by now, the high pace at which we are growing, will provide ample growth opportunities for your own career. So if you're up for some fast professional growth, you'll find it here :) .
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a scale-up that already earned its stripes and is now in full expansion mode, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A strong and flexible salary.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
You rock at finance. You have enjoyed a financial education (or have equivalent experience), and you have between 3 and 5 years of experience in a financial role (e.g. as an auditor, controller, accountant, ... ).
- You are a wizard with numbers, business plans, budgets and financial processes.
Excel feels a bit like a playground for you and ideally you have experience with BI tools
- Of course you have strong analytical skills, but you also are strong at finding smart solutions in cooperation with others
- You have mastered the art to be detail focused and meticulous when necessary, and pragmatic and efficient when something needs to get done fast.
- You are a good communicator and you are fluent in English (spoken & written). Knowledge of any other language is a plus (French, Dutch, ...)
- Bonus points for:
- Experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) or other scale-up companies.
- Experience with efficient finance tools like Spendesk, ...
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) us if you have any question or remark.
Please bear in mind that for most of our open positions, we are receiving a lot of applications. Because of this, we unfortunately can’t always provide you individual feedback concerning your application. If you’d like to have more feedback on your application, feel free to reach out to us !