Front End Developer Intern
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphones. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. This last year, we have grown from 5 to 50 people, and we will grow even stronger in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain and Italy.
As our Front End Developer Intern, you will help Simon, our Senior Web Engineer and collaborate closely with the rest of the team to enhance our Web Platform. So if you are passionate about Front End Development you are very welcome in our team !
Here are some examples of what you could work on:
Develop new features on the web application.
- Work on our Design system.
- Implement new UI elements.
Improve our marketing automation platform.
- Implement new 3rd party integration.
Work in collaboration with the design team.
Sounds like fun? Then give us a shout!
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life!
- An environment with highly skilled technical staff in different domains: mobile, web, image processing, computer vision, data management, ...
A balance between life & work: we believe someone gives his best at work only when his/her private life time is respected.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say, friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
- You have experience in CSS pre-processor (SASS / LESS / …) and post-processor (PostCSS).
- You've heard of React and Ruby or Rails (and maybe gave it a shot).
- Making REST calls is not a secret for you (If you heard of GraphQL and used it, it's even better).
- You have experience with versioning control tools like git.
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You have an attention to details.
- Your English communication skills are sufficiently to communicate in a professional context and you have the ability to get your point across clearly and concisely
- Willingness to join a team based in Brussels: the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf. We have to meet each other on a regular basis in order to cooperate in an efficient way.
- You are available for a minimum of 3 months.
- Start date: ASAP