Front End Developer Intern
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties, using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. Up to now we have grown to 60 people, and we plan to grow to a team of 80 by end of 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale, hard. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and have expanded into Portugal, Spain and Italy, with more European markets to follow this year.
As our Front End Developer Intern, you will help Simon, our Senior Web Engineer and collaborate closely with the rest of the team to enhance our Web Platform. So if you are passionate about Front End Development you are very welcome in our team !
Here are some examples of what you could work on:
Develop new features on the web application.
- Work on our Design system.
- Implement new UI elements.
Improve our marketing automation platform.
- Implement new 3rd party integration.
- Work in collaboration with the design team.
Sounds like fun? Then give us a shout!
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life!
- An environment with highly skilled technical staff in different domains: mobile, web, image processing, computer vision, data management, ...
A balance between life & work: we believe someone gives his best at work only when his/her private life time is respected.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say, friends ?)
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our values:
Follow your passion - We do what we love
Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders!
Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and work together. Always.
Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and make our stuff better in steps, until it’s awesome.
Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile :) of surprise on our customer’s faces is what keeps us going.
- You have experience in CSS pre-processor (SASS / LESS / …) and post-processor (PostCSS).
- You've heard of React and Ruby or Rails (and maybe gave it a shot).
- Making REST calls is not a secret for you (If you heard of GraphQL and used it, it's even better).
- You have experience with versioning control tools like git.
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You have an attention to details.
- Your English communication skills are sufficiently to communicate in a professional context and you have the ability to get your point across clearly and concisely
- Willingness to join a team based in Brussels: the strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf. We have to meet each other on a regular basis in order to cooperate in an efficient way.
- You are available for a minimum of 3 months.
- Start date: January/February