Graphic Designer - Paid internship
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. This last year, we have grown from 5 to 50 people, and we are growing even stronger in 2021.
The marketing department is growing fast with the main goal of bringing as many hot leads as possible to the sales reps ! That's why we are actively looking for graphic design interns. As our Graphic Design Intern you will help our Design Manager and the rest of the design team to deliver marketing visuals in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, so if you are an innovative self-starter with strong visual communication skills, you are very welcome in our team !
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Designing marketing materials for social media, PR material, newsletters, marketing emails, trade fairs... You will be coached by Nina, our Design Manager and Julien, our VP Marketing to maximise your learning experience as well as the value you provide for Nodalview.
- Cooperating with Nina and Julien, to further expand the visual language of Nodalview and to translate it into concrete designs and materials we can all use (templates, ...).
- If you have some UI/UX experience that you would like to bring to the table, you are very welcome share these with Nina to help design the all-new-and-improved versions of our web and mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- You will report to Nina and you'll cooperate very closely with the other graphic designers in the team, the communication team and everyone else here at Nodalview.
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
- The chance to contribute in the definition of our marketing strategy
- Salary package (internship level)
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- Bachelor-level and above
Outstanding portfolio demonstrating a high level of creative execution and a strong understanding of design fundamentals (colour, composition, typography)
Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner
- You master spoken and written English sufficiently to communicate in a professional context, knowledge of any other languages (French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch...) is a plus
- Valid EU work permit
- You have a strong interest in graphic design, visual communications, building brand awareness and digital marketing
Bonus if you have experience (or willing to learn) in html/CSS using marketing automation platform (e.g. Hubspot) or similar
- Start date : Summer/Autumn 2021
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on email@example.com if you have any question or remark.