HR Intern - Paid Internship
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumInternships
Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience. With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster thanks to tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.
At Nodalview, we believe in the modernisation of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way while keeping a strong human-first approach.
Nodalview supports over 10.000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.
Nodalview and its staff are growing faster everyday. That’s why we continuously need to source and hire new talent that suit best for the job. As our HR intern you will help our hiring managers source and assess the most suitable candidates. So if you’ve got a taste for recruitment and have an eye for finding talent then you are very welcome in our team !
As our new HR intern you will work on different HR projects together with Sophie, our HR Business Partner.
Topics you will work on:
- Screening and interviewing candidates.
- Building a learning culture and help employees find interesting trainings.
- Being the first point of contact for candidates.
- Planning/organizing and attending (digital) career fairs to spread the word of Nodalview.
- Helping build an attractive Employer Branding Strategy.
- Organizing the onboarding week to welcome our new joiners.
- Work on well-being initiatives such as planning Yoga Classes, Healthy Breakfasts, Nutrition Workshops.
- Help us build a strong culture around diversity and inclusion.
- And many other projects :)
Who are we looking for ?
- Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- Righteous judgement and capable to analyse profiles.
- You have an interest in recruitment and HR.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You ideally master spoken and written French or Dutch and English sufficiently to communicate in a professional context.
- Availability : 4 months at least.
- Valid EU work permit.
- You need to provide us a school internship agreement.
- Start date : January 2024
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our values:
- Be passionate - We love what we do
- Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and continuously improve
- Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders
- Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile on our customers' faces is what keeps us going
- Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and we work together, always
What we offer:
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company.
- The chance to support our company with great new employees.
- Guidance through your entire internship.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.
Please bear in mind that for most of our open positions, we are receiving a lot of applications. Because of this, we unfortunately can’t always provide you individual feedback concerning your application. If you’d like to have more feedback on your application, feel free to reach out to us!