Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. In 2020, we have grown from 15 to 40 people, and we plan to grow to about 80 people in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale, hard. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and have recently expanded into Portugal, Spain and Italy, with more European markets to follow this year.
Nodalview and its staff are growing faster everyday. That’s why we continuously need to source and hire new talent that suit best for the job! As our HR intern you will help our hiring managers source and assess the most suitable candidates. So if you’ve got a taste for recruitment and have an eye for finding talent then you are very welcome in our team !
As our new HR intern you will mostly be sourcing new candidates via various platforms and contact them together with Sophie, our Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Other topics you could work on:
- Planning/organizing and attending (digital) career fairs to spread the word of Nodalview.
- Creating and posting new job offers.
- Being the first point of contact for candidates.
Finding new efficient ways to gather more and better candidates.
- Work closely with Sophie, our Talent Acquisition Specialist to strategize on which candidates to target.
Search and negotiate deals with companies that help smoothen our recruitment process.
What we offer :
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company.
- The chance to support our company with great new employees.
Guidance through your entire internship.
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t get bored. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature.
- You have strong organizational skills and an analytical mindset.
- Strong ability to find great talent in a gigantic ocean of job seekers.
Righteous judgement and capable to analyse profiles.
- You have an interest in recruitment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You ideally master spoken and written English sufficiently to communicate in a professional context.
- Availability : min. 20 hours per week for 3 months.
- Valid EU work permit.
- Start date : September 2021