Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium€44,000 - €56,000 per yearProduct
Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience. With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster thanks to tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.
At Nodalview, we believe in the modernisation of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way while keeping a strong human-first approach.
Nodalview supports over 10.000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.
As our iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Building new app features and ensuring a smooth integration with our web application and with our backend that processes the image data coming in from the app, to high quality pictures, 360° panoramas, VR tours and video.
- As we grow more and more internationally; adapting our apps to local requirements, such as different languages, …
- Keeping communication flowing between Mobile Development and all other parts of the company: e.g. customer input that Customer Success is getting, aligning with the web development people, …
- Structuring and organizing your development activities, in close cooperation with your fellow Engineers.
Here are some things the team has worked on recently that might give you a better sense of what you’ll be doing day to day:
- Added a mechanism for capturing floorplans using the video recorder as a scanner
- Added a fully fledged video editor
- Introduced new strategies for capturing a scene with different exposures in order to fuel an HDR process
- Introduced a mechanism for ensuring app is up to date
- Introduced in-app purchases in accordance with Apple guidelines
You will join a product team lead by a Tech Manager and responsible for exploring, designing, delivering and maintaining features. The team also include web and android developers, a product designer, and a product manager. You’ll have a great deal of freedom and responsibility in organising your job in the way you see fit. You will be involved in pair programming sessions and follow BDD principles when writing code.
Who are we looking for ?
We're looking for programmers with a strong preference for and deep experience in Swift. You won't float between operating systems; you'll be fully focused on iOS development. Yet you'll work closely with your Android counterparts to ensure close unified development of all our mobile apps.
You should be intimately familiar with everything it takes to develop top-flight mobile apps, and you should have a significant track record of shipping such apps.
You should be eager to work with the low level aspects of a phone (camera, sensors, bluetooth connectivity, ...) and ready for the syncing challenges of an offline-first application.
This is a Brussels based position but we are remote friendly, you are expected to come at least once a week to the office and able to manage your schedule in a way that enable you to work with your colleague when needed as well as having uninterrupted deep work sessions.
You must be a good writer. We work remotely, so the majority of our work and collaboration is written.
We value when people can take a stand, yet commit even when they disagree. We subject ideas to rigorous consideration and challenge each other, but all remember that we’re here for the same purpose: to do good work together. That comes with direct feedback, openness to each others’ experience, and willingness to show up for each other as well as for the technical work at hand.
We’re committed generalists, eager learners, conscientious workers, and curators of what’s essential. We’re quick to trust. We see things through. We’re kind to each other, look up to each other, and support each other. We achieve together. We are colleagues, here to do our best work.
Typically, we are looking for someone who can check these boxes:
- 5 years experience in Swift, a Bachelor degree count for 1 year, a Master degree counts for 2 years
- Xcode, iOS SDK and core Apple services and patterns
- Persistence layers & caching mechanisms
- Understanding of RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically git and git-flow
- You know about different iOS architectures (MVC, MVVM, MVVM-C, clean architecture, VIPER) and structure your code accordingly
- You test your code and practice BDD
- You know the importance of security and you follow the best industry security practices
- You’re a fast learner, especially keeping in touch with the evolution and changes of iOS and iPhones
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package of 44.000€ to 56.000€ brutto depending your experience.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A training budget of 5 days and up to 1500€ per year in order to support your growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues
- A remote friendly workplace, where your work can mostly be done from afar, with options for digital nomads
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our values:
- Be passionate - We love what we do
- Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and continuously improve
- Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders
- Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile on our customers' faces is what keeps us going
- Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and we work together, always
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us if you have any question or remark.