IOS/Android Developer Intern
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. This last year, we have grown from 15 to 50 people, and we will grow even stronger in 2021.
The Mobile Development department is growing fast with the main goal of bringing creating the most user-friendly photo & visuals app for real estate professionals all around the globe ! That's why we are actively looking for our next Mobile Developer interns. Check out our offers below and the topics you could work on !
You will be working with our Mobile Product team on iOS/Android development.
Here are some examples of topics you could work on:
- Image capturing & processing
- 3D scanning & modelling
- UI/UX development
- 3rd party integrations
- Product testing (the fun way, with Unit/UI/Integration testing)
As our IOS/Android Developer intern, you will help Andrei, our Lead Mobile Engineer and Amr, our Senior Android Engineer, to accelerate the growth of the mobile apps in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment so if you are passionate about mobile development you are very welcome in our team !
Sounds like fun ? Then give us a shout !
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
- Salary package (internship level)
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
Bachelor level and above (End of study internships, Gap year internships)
For Android: You already have some experience working with Android Studio, Java, Android SDK and core Android services and patterns.
For iOS: You already have some experience working with Swift or Objective-C, Xcode, iOS SDK and core Apple services and patterns
- Bonus points for:
- Understanding of RESTful APIs to connect Android or iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically git and git-flow
- You actively use design patterns in the development process (MVVM, MVP, MVC or similar)
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner
- Valid EU work permit
- You are detail oriented
- You have good coding skills and creating apps is something you enjoy
- You know the importance of security and you follow the best industry security practices
- You’re a fast learner, especially keeping in touch with the evolution and changes mobile smartphones
- Your English communication skills are sufficiently to communicate in a professional context and you have the ability to get your point across clearly and concisely
Start date : ASAP
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.
Please bear in mind that for most of our open positions, we are receiving a lot of applications. Because of this, we unfortunately can’t always provide you individual feedback concerning your application. If you’d like to have more feedback on your application, feel free to reach out to us !