Lead Mobile Engineer - iOS and/or Android
Want to be at the forefront of developing the most user-friendly photo & visuals app for real estate professionals all around the globe ? Fancy guiding a team in a very open atmosphere in a young and rapidly growing company ?
Then give us a shout ! We’re looking for you !
Over 6.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth.
As our Lead Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Constantly monitoring the performance of our iOS and Android apps and leading the optimization of the apps, based on continuous customer feedback.
- Together with your team, building new app features and ensuring a smooth integration with our web application and with our backend
that processes the image data coming in from the app, to high quality pictures, 360° panoramas, VR tours and video.
- As we grow more and more internationally; adapting our apps to local requirements, such as different languages, …
- Keeping communication flowing between web development and all other parts of the company: e.g. customer input that Customer Success is getting, aligning with the web development people, …
Managing and coaching a small team of Developers (to be hired in the coming months).
Structuring and organizing the activities of you and your team, as well as doing a substantial amount of development work yourself.
You will be reporting to our CTO and cooperating closely with our CEO. You’ll have a great deal of freedom and responsibility in organising your job and your team in the way you see fit. Since we are growing fast, your team will probably grow over the coming years.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- You have a sound expertise in:
- android SDK or IOS framework, experience with the android NDK is an asset.
- An object-oriented programming model or MVC architecture.
- Objective C and/or Swift and/or Java.
- Interacting with RESTful API’s.
- Building solid UI/UX into your apps.
- Image processing in apps.
- Bonus points for experience in handling smartphone video in apps.
- You can manage, coach and organize a small team and structure it’s processes.
- You have a strong solution focus and you can adapt your plans to changing circumstances.
- You can listen well to customer feedback and distil from it what you and your team need to do to delight the customer.
- You’re a fast learner.
- You take initiative and you do what is necessary to make you and your team ship reliable code fast.
- You are proficient in English, French or Dutch is a plus.
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us if you have any question or remark.