Lead Web Engineer - Full Stack
Want to be at the forefront of developing the smoothest interface for real estate professionals all around the globe ? Fancy guiding a team in a very open atmosphere in a young and rapidly growing company ?
Then give us a shout ! We’re looking for you !
Over 6.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth.
As our Lead Web Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the availability and constant optimization of our platform, including the web application and the internal API that generate the image output
(high quality pictures, 360° panoramas, VR tours and video)
Automating parts of the online Nodalview customer journey (onboarding, payment gateways, order flow to our logistics partner, …)
- As we grow more and more internationally; adapting our web application to local requirements, such as different languages, API’s with local real estate websites, …
- Keeping communication flowing between web development and all other parts of the company: e.g. customer input that Customer Success is getting, aligning with the mobile development people, …
Managing and coaching a small team of Developers (to be hired in the coming months).
Structuring and organizing the activities of you and your team, as well as doing a substantial amount of development work yourself.
You will be reporting to our CTO and cooperating closely with our CEO. You’ll have a great deal of freedom and responsibility in organising your job and your team in the way you see fit. Since we are growing fast, your team will probably grow over the coming years.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …)
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- You have a sound experience in
- server-side MVC web frameworks, knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a plus
- cloud solutions (AWS)
- Designing high throughput and scalable APIs
- You know a thing or two about cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance enhancement.
- You can manage, coach and organize a small team and structure it’s processes.
- You have a strong solution focus and you can adapt your plans to changing circumstances.
- You can listen well to customer feedback and distil from it what you and your team need to do to delight the customer.
- You’re a fast learner.
- You take initiative and you do what is necessary to make you and your team ship reliable code fast.
- You are proficient in English, French or Dutch is a plus.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.