Building your own marketing department from scratch in a healthy, fast growing company. Expanding internationally and getting lots of responsibility to get things done. Does that sound like your thing ?
Then give us a shout ! We’re looking for you !
Over 6.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth.
As our Marketing Manager, these will be your responsibilities:
- You will support Nodalview’s scale-up in our existing and new markets. We have a strong product that now sells mostly through word of mouth (7 out of 10 sales). This approach has brought us a strong revenue stream, and it will be your job to spread the word and bring our solution to the attention of real estate agents in every city and every town.
- You will be driving the expansion of our market share in our existing markets, and the introduction of our product in the new markets we are expanding to, starting with Germany, Spain and Italy in the coming months.
- You’ll get the opportunity to use all necessary marketing tools, from product launches, over trade fairs, to digital marketing and marketing automation. You can draw up your own a strategic marketing plan and budget
in cooperation with the CEO, and you’ll get to execute it and monitor its results.
- You will be able to further build and optimize Nodalview’s brand identity
and PR material.
You will manage and coach a small marketing team, starting with one Graphical Designer in the short term.
You’ll get autonomy in structuring and organizing the activities of you and your team. However, you will also be doing a substantial amount of operational marketing work yourself.
You will be reporting to our CEO. You’ll get a great deal of freedom and responsibility in organizing your job and your team in the way you see fit.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- You have several years of broad marketing expertise in marketing in a B2B environment, ideally selling SaaS products.
- You can manage, coach and organize a small team and structure it’s processes.
- You have a strong solution focus and you can adapt your plans to changing circumstances.
- You have a knack for customer journeys and customer delight.
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You are proficient in English, French or Dutch is a plus.
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us if you have any question or remark.