Office Management Intern
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth. We are currently 15, no, wait, already 25 people strong. We will grow to just under 30 people by end 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Management Intern to team up with Francuaza, our Office Manager here at Nodalview. What you will be doing:
- Cooperating in our day to day accounting and researching our accounting files whe need to gather specific accounting information
- Help out in hiring great new colleagues
- Perform administrative supporting tasks
Order stuff we need :) !
Plan meetings, business trips, ...
- Help out other departments (marketing, sales, customer success)
- Help to further organize our offices
Sounds like fun ? Then give us a shout !
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- Hou have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You have to do an internship of minimum 2 months.
- You can communicate in English in a professional context.
- Valid EU work permit
Bonus if you have experience in office management or accounting
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.