Office Management Intern
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. In 2020, we have grown from 15 to 40 people, and we plan to grow to about 80 people in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale, hard. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and have recently expanded into Portugal, Spain and Italy, with more European markets to follow this year.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Management Intern to team up with Francuaza, our Office Manager here at Nodalview. What you will be doing:
- Cooperating in our day to day accounting and researching our accounting files we need to gather specific accounting information
- Perform administrative supporting tasks
Order stuff we need :) !
Plan meetings, business trips, ...
- Help out other departments (marketing, sales, customer success)
- Help to further organize our offices
Sounds like fun ? Then give us a shout !
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- Hou have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You can communicate in English and French in a professional context.
- You have a valid EU work permit
- You can do at least 3 months of internship.
Bonus if you have experience in office management or accounting
Start date : September 2021
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.