Office Manager aka Rock to Build On
You get a kick out of managing loads of stuff at the same time ? You know, like, the office administration, supporting our CEO, recruitment, payroll, and financial administration ? And your sixth sense for team spirit
tells you when we need to celebrate a big win, have a piece of cake for a birthday, or get together for drinks ?
Then we really would like you working your magic at Nodalview. Really. Pretty please !
Over 6.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth. We are currently 10 people strong, but will grow to just under 30 people in the coming year (yep, the coming year).
As our Office Manager, you’ll get to play a crucial role in our day to day operations:
The Office: you will be our office centipede; ordering all the stuff we need to make sure we can do our best work, making sure our office is a clean and a fun place to work, continuously improving our workplace, …
Our CEO, Thomas is, as you would expect … quite a busy guy. You will receive his eternal gratitude if you help him out with things like booking trains & flights, organizing meetings, …
Human Resources: Growing with 20 people in one year is quite a feat. You will get a key role in recruiting these people, handling the personnel administration and payroll, and building and executing our HR policies. Also, you will keep an eye out for team atmosphere and take initiatives to keep team spirit high and everyone happy. For all of these aspects, you can count on the support of Meindert, our HR Manager.
Finance: You’ll get to manage all day to day payments & invoicing, making sure that we stay nice and healthy financially and we don’t get any bailiffs at the door.
- You will be reporting to our Thomas, our CEO. You’ll get a great deal of freedom and responsibility in organising your job in the way you see fit.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- You degree doesn’t matter for us, what does matter is your skills and your personality. Remember, things go fast around here, really fast. So efficiency is extremely important.
- You are an organisational wizard, you can juggle a lot of stuff at the same time.
- You already have a decent experience in one or more of the domains above.
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You are proficient in English, French or Dutch is a big plus.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.