How about being a Product Owner at our fast growing proptech Scale-up ? Do you feel like working in a welcoming and cooperative team ? Want to work closely with our CEO and Engineering Team to make our product the go to solution for real estate agents all over the world ?
Sounds like something you can sink your teeth into ? Then hit that apply button !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. In 2020, we have grown from 15 to 80 people, and we plan to grow to about 100 people in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale, hard. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and have recently expanded into Portugal, Spain and Italy, with more European markets to follow this year.
As our Product Owner you will have a pivotal role in making sure that we make exactly the right product decisions in the near future. You'll have the following responsibilities:
- Setup and maintain a super efficient pipeline to gather and organize the product needs, coming from our Customer Success department, directly from our customers, from our salespeople, ...
- In close collaboration with the CEO, Engineering, Customer Success, etc: prioritize product needs based on the value they will bring to our Customers and they effort estimated to deliver them.
- Elaborate these product needs into well defined milestones, epics, and stories.
- Setup and maintain a solid planning of our development efforts, both in web engineering as in mobile engineering.
- Make sure the development work runs as smooth like a baby's bottom, and unblock stuff that is blocked, by (re)organizing work and by finding smart solutions, by cooperating with our devs and other team members.
- You will report to Philippe, Head of Engineering and work closely with Anna our Product Manager.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A strong and flexible salary.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ? To truly kick ass in this job you'll need:
- A solid experience in a Product Owner role for a software product in a startup/scaleup of at least 2 years.
- Of course you are really, really good at planning and organizing.
- You have a way of finding solutions truly in cooperation with others, by listening and finding the solution that is best for everyone. We believe in working our butts off when necessary, but we don't believe in pressuring people to get them to do things.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely in English, both spoken and written. Bonus points for any other languages you know.
- You get a kick out of finding out what features delights customers, and then actually building those features together with a team.
More bonus points ! If
- you have experience in the real estate market, for example as a realtor or in a proptech company
- you have a software engineering background and you have experience in the trenches ;), pumping out code.
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us if you have any question or remark.