Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumProduct
Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience. With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster thanks to tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.
At Nodalview, we believe in the modernisation of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way while keeping a strong human-first approach.
Nodalview supports over 10.000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.
As our Product Manager you will have a pivotal role in making sure that we make exactly the right product decisions in the near future. You'll have the following responsibilities:
- The Product development lifecycle:
- Responsible for maximizing the value of our product for our users, while growing our business.
- Responsible for product discovery to frame problems & explore innovative solutions, and design the most effective ones.
- Supervise the delivery process, until solutions are delivered and problems are solved.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the business: engineering, customer success, sales and marketing - and of course, product team mates to deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Define and track product success metrics and push for feature adaption.
- Proven work experience of 3 to 5 years as a Product Manager, Scrum Product Owner, or similar.
- Experience in Product Management with a SaaS product is a must!
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental principles of product management, dual track agile, continuous discovery, lean product development and agile practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Business analytical skills: analytical thinking, problem-solving, knowledge of business structure...
- You have a way of finding solutions truly in cooperation with others, by listening and finding the solution that is best for everyone. We believe in working our butts off when necessary, but we don't believe in pressuring people to get them to do things.
- Of course you are really, really good at planning and organizing.
- Technology savvy, awareness : keep up to date with what's new, try to understand how it works, be curious.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely in French and English, both spoken and written. Bonus points for any other languages you know.
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview? Check out our values:
- Be passionate - We love what we do
- Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and continuously improve
- Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders
- Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile on our customers' faces is what keeps us going
- Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and we work together, always
What we offer
Not just a great job in a scale-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life!
A strong and competitive salary package.
A flexible hybrid work model, 2-3 days per week at the office but also remote working and work from abroad options. Exciting, isn’t it?
An annual training budget to keep the learning curve high.
A healthcare cover (Alan Essential) and access to a mental well-being app (Alan Mind) to take care of your (mental) health.
A mobility budget giving you freedom to spend it on your preferred ways of transportation.
A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?) in an international environment.
Whoever you may be: regardless of age, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, background, or identity, we’d love to hear from you. If you need any adjustments during the interview process, let us know and we’ll accommodate.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on email@example.com if you have any question or remark.
Please bear in mind that for most of our open positions, we are receiving a lot of applications. Because of this, we unfortunately can’t always provide you individual feedback concerning your application. If you’d like to have more feedback on your application, feel free to reach out to us!