Sales Development Representative Intern
You think you have what it takes to really shine in a B2B sales role ? You like to work in an energetic, supportive and fun team ? Working for a financially healthy startup that is about to burst out of its seams is your idea of a good time ?
Then get your ass over here and and join our Rock Star sales team as a Sales Development Representative Intern here in Brussels !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In September 2019, we secured € 1,7 M in funding to support our further international growth. We are currently 15, no, wait, already 25 people strong. We will grow to about 30 people by end of 2020.
As our Sales Development Rep Intern, you will:
- Have the opportunity to find the best way to generate highly qualified sales leads.
- Move leads through the sales & marketing funnel by educating, answering questions, and sending resources to potential customers thanks to our powerful CRM.
- Get inbound leads that already have shown interest, but you'll also track down new opportunities in the market by researching prospects, and approaching them in the most effective way (email, LinkedIn, cold calling, ...).
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team to strategize on which clients to target.
- Be reporting to Thomas, our CEO and Benjamin, our SDR Team Manager.
- Get the opportunity to show autonomy and proactivity in organizing your job and in finding the most effective way to generate sales.
- Acquire strong sales skills in B2B and B2C.
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on, your internship will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it'll be the ride of your life !
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company.
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, so we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
Don't worry if you don't have selling experience, but when you apply, try to blow us away with your personality and your drive. Also, we don't care about your degree, it's your skills and your potential that matter.
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature.
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You can speak and write French very well. You are proficient in English, because that's our company language,
Bonus: you are also proficient in Dutch, German, Spanish or Italian ? Great, because that's where Nodalview is heading !
- You have to do an internship of minimum 4 months.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on email@example.com if you have any question or remark.