Sales Development Representative Intern (Italian Speaker)
You think you have what it takes to really shine in a B2B sales role ? You like to work in an energetic, supportive and fun team ? Working for a financially healthy startup that is about to burst out of its seams is your idea of a good time ?
Then get your ass over here and and join our Rock Star sales team as a Sales Development Representative Intern here in Brussels !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. In 2020, we have grown from 15 to 40 people, and we plan to grow to about 80 people in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale, hard. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and have recently expanded into Portugal, Spain and Italy, with more European markets to follow this year.
As our Sales Development Rep Intern, you will:
- Have the opportunity to find the best way to generate highly qualified sales leads.
- Move leads through the sales & marketing funnel by educating, answering questions, and sending resources to potential customers thanks to our powerful CRM.
- Get inbound leads that already have shown interest, but you'll also track down new opportunities in the market by researching prospects, and approaching them in the most effective way (email, LinkedIn, cold calling, ...).
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team to strategize on which clients to target.
- Be reporting to Nicolas our SDR Team Manager.
- Get the opportunity to show autonomy and proactivity in organizing your job and in finding the most effective way to generate sales.
- Acquire strong sales skills in B2B and B2C.
Who are we looking for ?
Don't worry if you don't have selling experience, but when you apply, try to blow us away with your personality and your drive. Also, we don't care about your degree, it's your skills and your potential that matter.
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature.
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You can speak and write Italian very well. You are proficient in English, because that's our company language,
Bonus: you are also proficient in Dutch, German, Spanish or French ? Great, because that's where Nodalview is heading !
- You have to do an internship of minimum 4 months.
- You need to have a school internship agreement.
- You're available as from January/February 2022
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our values:
Be passionate - We love what we do
Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and continuously improve
Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders
Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile on our customers' faces is what keeps us going
Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and we work together, always
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on, your internship will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it'll be the ride of your life !
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on email@example.com if you have any question or remark.
Please bear in mind that for most of our open positions, we are receiving a lot of applications. Because of this, we unfortunately can’t always provide you individual feedback concerning your application. If you’d like to have more feedback on your application, feel free to reach out to us !