Sales Development Representative (SDR) Spain, based in Brussels
You think you have what it takes to really shine in a B2B sales role ? You like to work in an energetic, supportive and fun team ? Working for a financially healthy startup that is about to burst out of its seams is your idea of a good time ? You are ready to be part of our Spanish expansion in 2021 ?
Then get your ass over here and and join our Rock Star sales team as a Sales Development Rep !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. This last year, we have grown from 5 to 30 people, and we will grow even stronger in 2021.
As our Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Have the opportunity to find the best way to generate highly qualified sales leads
- Move leads through the sales & marketing funnel by educating, answering questions, and sending resources to potential customers
- You’ll get inbound leads that already have shown interest, but you’ll also track down new opportunities in the market by researching prospects, and approaching them in the most effective way (email, linkedin, cold calling, ...)
- You will work closely with the rest of the sales team to strategise on which clients to target
- You will work in the Nodalview HQ in Brussels and you will be reporting to Julie, our Country Manager Spain. and you will be working closely with our SDR Team Leader, Benjamin
- You’ll get the opportunity to show autonomy and proactivity in organizing your job and in finding the most effective way to generate sales.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it’ll be the ride of your life !
- A strong and flexible salary package, including an attractive commission system.
- A nifty budget for configuring your own gear setup (laptop, smartphone, earphones, …).
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
You have previous selling experience and you can blow us away with your personality and your drive. Also, we don’t care about your degree, it’s your skills and your potential that matter.
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You are Spanish native speaker . You are proficient in English, because that’s our company language,
- Bonus points if you are also proficient in any other language, like French, Italian, Portuguese, ...
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.
Please bear in mind that for most of our open positions, we are receiving a lot of applications. Because of this, we unfortunately can’t always provide you individual feedback concerning your application. If you’d like to have more feedback on your application, feel free to reach out to us !