Sales Intern (Spanish speaker)
You think you have what it takes to really shine in a B2B sales role? You like to work in an energetic, supportive and fun team? Working for a financially healthy startup that is about to burst seems to be your thing? Then get over here and and join our sales team as a Sales Intern here in Brussels!
Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience. With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster thanks to tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.
At Nodalview, we believe in the modernisation of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way while keeping a strong human-first approach.
Nodalview supports over 10.000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.
As our Sales Intern, you will:
- Have the opportunity to find the best way to generate highly qualified sales leads.
- Move leads through the sales & marketing funnel by educating, answering questions, and sending resources to potential customers thanks to our powerful CRM.
- Get inbound leads that already have shown interest, but you'll also track down new opportunities in the market by researching prospects, and approaching them in the most effective way (email, LinkedIn, cold calling...).
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team to strategise on which clients to target.
Work alongside Alejandra, our Sales executive for Spanish market.
- Get the opportunity to show autonomy and proactivity in organising your job and in finding the most effective way to generate sales.
- Acquire strong sales skills in B2B and.
Who are we looking for ?
Don't worry if you don't have selling experience, when you apply, try to blow us away with your personality and your drive instead.
Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature.
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You are native speaker in Spanish as well as proficient in English since English is our company language.
- You have to do an internship of minimum 6 months.
- You need to have a school internship agreement.
- You're available as from January/February 2023
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our values:
Be passionate - We love what we do
Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and continuously improve
Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders
Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile on our customers' faces is what keeps us going
Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and we work together, always
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Your internship will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it'll be the ride of your life so hang tight!
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends?).
- A cool office with a lot of happenings.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company.
Have a Question?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.
Please bear in mind that for most of our open positions, we are receiving a lot of applications. Because of this, we unfortunately can’t always provide you individual feedback concerning your application. If you’d like to have more feedback on your application, feel free to reach out to us.