Senior Digital Marketer
Does scaling one of the fastest growing European proptech scale-ups tickle your fancy ? Are you that online marketing ninja that has that big picture view, but can also kill it with your lightning-fast execution skills? Want to be part of a kick-ass team that is all about cooperation, respect, and fun !
Then hit that apply button, 'cause we need you over here :) !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. This last year, we have grown from 5 to 30 people, and we will grow even stronger in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale and conquer the market ! We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain and Italy.
As our Senior Digital Marketeer, you'll have a major impact on the growth of your company, building and executing lead generation strategies in several countries. You'll have the following responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of our ideal customers, business model and product
a comprehensive lead generation strategy and execution plan across the
entire buyer's journey, to deliver consistent lead volume to sales
and implement the complete marketing technology stack and processes to
acquire, nurture & deliver leads to sales
leverage paid channels where appropriate, while maintaining performance
and ROI for all spending
- Improve conversion rates of our emails, landing pages, website, ads (Social Media and display)
- You will cooperate very closely with Théo, our marketing intern we just couldn't let go & offered a Digital Marketeer position. And he said yes ! Score !
- Of course you'll also work together closely with the rest of the Marketing gang: Philippe, our content marketer, and Nina, our graphic designer, to optimise our content and its power to be a lead-magnet
- You will report directly to Julien, our Marketing manager, and you'll cooperate with lots of other team members throughout Nodalview.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A strong and flexible salary.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimise: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics or egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ? To truly kick ass in this job you'll need:
of 4 years of experience in lead generation, performance or digital marketing
- You can come up with creative & successful growth marketing strategies, but you also know that the devil is in the details, so you also have great execution skills.
- You can design and optimize online sign-ups and demo requests,
optimize email campaigns, oversee acquisition including paid and SEO. Bonus
points for experience with CRO and ASO
- You speak analytics, hell, you could even whip up an excel analysis while baking your breakfast eggs. You love the iterative approach of testing, learning, adapting, and hitting the objective.
- Of course analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Hotjar... have no secrets to you.
with a marketing automation tool (Hubspot) is a plus.
- You have a way of finding solutions truly in cooperation with others, by listening and finding the solution that is best for everyone. We believe in working our butts off when necessary, but we don't believe in pressuring people to get them to do things.
- You can communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written. Bonus points for any other languages you know.
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) us if you have any question or remark.