Senior Image Processing Engineer
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumEngineering
Nodalview is a powerful sales and marketing platform built for the real estate industry. By leveraging high quality visual assets and immersive content, real estate agents can build winning sales strategies to better attract, engage and qualify potential customers while delivering a modern online buying experience. With Nodalview, agents can grow their online presence, close deals faster thanks to tangible data insights and match the right buyers with the right home.
At Nodalview, we believe in the modernisation of the real estate industry through cutting edge technology and a customer-centric experience that helps agents sell faster and in a more effective way while keeping a strong human-first approach.
Nodalview supports over 10.000 real estate agents in 30 different countries with an international footprint counting 80+ employees from 10 different nationalities. Nodalview is backed by premium investors from Ghent, London and Madrid.
As our Senior Image Processing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in the Discovery phase of new initiatives : provide expertise, suggest realistic plan, ...
- Delivering previously discovered initiatives : Split the work, write the code, write the tests, document knowledge, measure indicators.
- Collaborating with other engineers in order to fit the image processing binaries in the global application design.
- Maintaining and improving current features.
- Writing technical documentation but also some more “understandable” documents for non technical entities.
- Setting up of new automated test framework (in the scope of image processing).
- Providing some quality metrics statistics in order to validate any development.
- Delivering binaries for production according to the state of the art (performance, stability, size, ...)
- Evaluating how machine learning could be integrated in order to improve classical approaches.
Sounds like fun? Then hit that apply button!
Who are we looking for?
You have 5+ years experience in computer vision/image processing.
You've got an excellent mathematics background (Mainly linear geometry and algrebra, analyse and statistics).
You have excellent knowledge of image processing, computer vision and computational photography.
You have knowledge of machine learning principles and techniques.
- You’ve worked with the following programming language:
Knowledge of AWS ML tools is a plus
You have excellent English communication skills and ability to get your point across clearly and concisely.
Passion for photography or related topics is an asset.
You are based in Europe
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our values:
- Be passionate - We love what we do
- Keep it simple - We focus on the essence and continuously improve
- Go for excellence - We set the bar high and aim to be industry leaders
- Deliver awesomeness - Putting a smile on our customers' faces is what keeps us going
- Win together - We trust each other, care for each other and we work together, always
What we offer
Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth. Hang on; the coming years will be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it‘ll be the ride of your life!
An environment with highly skilled technical staff in different domains: mobile, web, image processing, computer vision, data management, ...
A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?) in an international environment.
A mobility budget giving you freedom to spend it on your preferred ways of transportation.
A healthcare cover (Alan Essential) and access to a mental wellbeing app (Alan Mind) to take care of your (mental) health.
An annual training budget to keep the learning curve high.
A flexible hybrid work model, company-wide office days but also remote working and work from abroad options. Exciting, isn’t it?
Have a Question?
Feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or remarks.