Talent Acquisition Specialist (aka Recruitment Ninja)
Are you ready for that once in a lifetime chance to grow like never before? Would you like to work in a very high autonomy, high cooperation environment where values are lived, not just put up on a wall somewhere? Do you get a kick out of juggling 10 balls at a time?
Then give us a shout, we 'd love to get to know you.
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. This last year, we have grown from 5 to 30 people, and we will grow even stronger in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale and conquer the market ! We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain and Italy.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you'll have a key role in realizing our growth targets for 2021 (like adding another 35 employees), and beyond:
- You will fully own the employer branding, recruitment & hiring process for all our open positions from A to Z, with speed of hiring and finding just the right culture fit as key success factors. You can test & optimize anything to increase quality & efficiency of hiring, as long as it makes sense budget-wise and actually generates results. We currently work with Recruitee as our ATS.
- We aim to deliver an outstanding candidate experience, right from the start of the recruitment process. You'll be responsible to optimize this process, so that our candidates always get off to a great start with us.
- You'll get to go to jobfairs and other events to preach the Nodalview gospel and tell people how awesome it is to work with us.
- You will work closely with Francuaza, our Office Manager, and you will get the support of Meindert, our freelance HR Expert, and of Maxim, our VP Finance & Operations.
- Over time, you will get the opportunity to work hands-on on other HR processes and projects, like:
- Performance management (which we prefer to call career management)
- Compensation & benefits
- Learning & development
- Payroll & HR administration (we currently work with Officient and SD Worx)
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now fully in the scaling phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A strong and flexible salary.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?).
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ? To truly kick ass in this job you'll need:
Experience in recruitment & selection and employer branding, preferably in a high-paced tech environment, such as a start-up, scale-up, consulting, ... You can handle high volumes of candidates in diverse positions (Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, ...)
- You care about others and you are great with people. You are a great listener, and finder of solutions in cooperation with others.
- You are strong at planning and organizing, you get stuff done fast and efficiently, with good quality.
- You can communicate well in English, both spoken and written. Ideally you also speak French & Dutch. Bonus points for any other languages you might know.
- More bonus points if you have experience in other HR processes, such as payroll, performance management, compensation & benefits, ...
Have a question ?
Feel free to e-mail (email@example.com) us if you have any question or remark.