VP Finance & Operations
Are you ready for your next big career opportunity ?
Are you that Scale-up builder that structures finances and processes, initiates new projects, drives optimisations and always goes the extra mile? Are you up for the challenge of managing one of the fastest growing scale-ups in Belgium during its international expansion?
Then let's get to know each other to see if it could be a fit.
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. Our product became even more relevant during the Corona-crisis by enabling top-notch online property visits.
Since raising € 1,7 M in September 2019, we grew from 5 people in September 2019 to just under 30 people right now. And we’re not done growing.
After conquering France and Belgium, we are now going after Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy. To keep the company running smoothly during these exciting times, we need an ambitious VP Finance & Operations.
As our VP Finance & Operations, you will:
Act as the company's number two, teaming up closely with Thomas, our CEO, to make Nodalview the leader in our market. We already have a technology & value proposition advantage, now it’s time to grow further using a fast but sustainable strategy. You will be in the cockpit at this time ensuring we stay on course.
- As such you will both continuously build and implement the Nodalview strategy. You will be responsible for translating the strategy into tactical goals across all operational (Customer Success, Logistics, Finance & Administration and HR) and business (Sales & Marketing) related departments.
- A selection of your (dynamic) responsibilities:
Coordinating & coaching the department heads for inter-departmental cooperation, combining solid objective management with strong people management.
Setting up & optimising business processes within all of your domains. Ensuring integration, flawless execution and reporting from invoicing to billing, cash collection, up to detailed reporting.
- Designing and delivering customer experience strategy including customer journeys, lifecycle management (upsell and retention with P&L responsibility) and product guidance.
Managing the supply chain for our sourced hardware (360° motors, phone cases, tripods, ...) and continuously optimising for stock levels, speed of delivery and margin.
- Building & managing the finance & accounting department, including strategic budgeting, financial reporting, legal and financial compliance
- Preparing and manage board meeting materials, actively contributing during board meetings
- Participating in all of Nodalview's venture capital-related activities (capital increases, lending, subsidies, due diligence, ...)
- Continuously optimising Nodalview's company structure, processes and work organisation.
- Of course, you will have plenty ownership and autonomy in the way you manage your responsibilities.
- You will cooperate with all kinds of partners (shareholders, major clients, Venture Capital firms, banks, logistics companies, law firms, ...) and you will become one of the best known faces of Nodalview towards the outside world.
What we offer
- Not just a great job in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but an experience that will give you plenty opportunity to grow as a business leader.
- You'll get the responsibilities and the excitement of building an outstanding and sizeable company, in a collaborative, down-to-earth and fast-paced environment.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues that are passionate about Nodalview. Company culture is something we care strongly about.
- A strong and flexible salary & benefits package, including an extensive & modular mobility package and your self-configured welcome pack (laptop, smartphone, airpods, noise cancelling headset …). We value excellence and believe in a performance-based career track.
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimise: we test and adapt, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
Who are we looking for ?
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship, genuinely curious and eager leave your mark
- You have a solid financial background, preferably starting with a Masters degree in Economics or Business Administration.
- You have hands-on experience in taking up a broad management role. You have at least 5 years experience in managing enterprise's finances, operations, human resources and strategies, with a solid understanding of the complexity of operations. This e.g. in a similar position in a Start-up / Scale-up or in a management consulting firm.
- You combine a strong goal focus with ethical and people focused leadership.
- You can build authentic business relationships and forge solid partnerships.
- You know your way around SaaS metrics (ACV, MRR/ARR, churn, ...). Preferably you are quite tech-savvy and can easily work with SaaS subscription tools such as ChargeBee, Chartmogul, Profitwell, Hubspot, etc.
- You are an outstanding communicator in English, both verbally & written. Bonus points for any other languages you master.
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or remark.